Your trip to Singapore
Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel
Festive Hotel's relaxed setting in the heart of Resorts World™ Sentosa makes it a popular choice for families. Each room is designed with a sofa bed and there are heaps of family amusement options, as well as eateries situated just steps away from the hotel.Exuberant yet relaxing, Festive Hotel is ideal for vacatione... Read More
About Resorts World Sentosa - Festive Hotel
Festive Hotel's relaxed setting in the heart of Resorts World™ Sentosa makes it a popular choice for families. Each room is designed with a sofa bed and there are heaps of family amusement options, as well as eateries situated just steps away from the hotel.
Exuberant yet relaxing, Festive Hotel is ideal for vacationers seeking a welcoming and relaxing island stay. Other than the luxurious king-sized bed or twin beds, there's also a bonus sofa bed that folds out to a double bed in all rooms and loft beds to cater to the children in most rooms, so it's the perfect getaway hotel for families travelling with their kids.
Conveniently located beside the bustling FestiveWalk, non-stop entertainment and facilities are just a stone's throw away. Children-friendly amenities are key highlights, such as the assortment of candies at the reception that will put a smile on any kid's face. Welcome novelty packs and tailored bathrobes are also catered specially for the little ones. For parents with babies, we offer cribs and babysitting service is available at a fee.
The Festive Hotel experience begins at the guest floor corridors, where giant orchid motifs on the carpet lead you to the fun and colourful chambers waiting behind the doors.
Gold Award for: Best 10 in Asia in the Category of HAPA Signature Family & Recreational Resort
Awarded by Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) Regional 2011-2013 Series
Images displayed on the website are for illustration purposes only.
Sentosa Gateway No 12 Singapore , SG 098271
- Air Conditioning
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Wi Fi
- free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Private dining for groups
- Handicap rooms
Dining Options: Number of Bars in Hotel: Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 2
- Meeting Rooms
- Changi Intl Airport FROM AIRPORT, DRIVE ALONG ECP, CONTINUE ONTO AYER RAJAH EXPRESSWAY, EXIT AT 2A TO MERGE ONTO KEPPEL ROAD, TAKE THE RAMP TO TELOK BLANGAH ROAD, DRIVE ALONG TELOK BLANGAH ROAD, TURN LEFT ONTO SENTOSA GATEWAY
National Museum 3.7 Mi
Parliament House 3.7 Mi
Singapore Night Safari 17.4 Mi
Asian Civilisations Museum 4.3 Mi
Millenia Walk 5.6 Mi
Jurong Birdpark 11.8 Mi
Lau Pat Sat 3.1 Mi
Ion Orchard 3.7 Mi
Colours By The Bay 3.7 Mi
Marina Bay Sands 3.7 Mi
Kallang Stadium 7.5 Mi
Mount Faber 1.9 Mi
Marina Square 5.6 Mi
Singapore Zoological Garden 17.4 Mi
Hippotours 5.0 Mi
Clarke Quay 3.7 Mi
Orchard Road 5.0 Mi
Universal Studios Singapore 1.2 Mi
Little India 5.6 Mi
Sentosa 0.0 Mi
Singapore Flyer 5.0 Mi
Chinatown 3.1 Mi
Ducktours 5.0 Mi
Dempsey Hill 5.0 Mi
Esplanade Park 5.0 Mi
Merlion Park 3.7 Mi
The Maritime Experiential Museum 0.0 Mi
Science Centre 9.3 Mi
Istana 5.6 Mi
Raffles City Shopping Center 4.3 Mi
Resorts World Sentosa 0.0 Mi
Chijmes 4.3 Mi
Esplanade 5.0 Mi
Takashimaya Shopping Centre 3.7 Mi
Underwater World 2.5 Mi
Boat Quay 3.7 Mi
City Hall Mrt Station 4.3 Mi
Singapore Botanic Gardens 5.6 Mi
Vivo City 1.2 Mi
- Swimming pool
Trip Advisor reviews
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisor
We're sorry, we currently have no reviews for this hotel.
- The TripAdvisor Traveller rating for each hotel is displayed on the right hand side of the Reviews tab of the Hotel details page.
- The ratings range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
- We do not filter any of the reviews or ratings supplied to us by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel has been rated by TripAdvisor members for its suitability on a number of key factors, such as families or honeymooners.
- They are also rated on other factors, including cleanliness and value for money, to help you make a decision based on the facilities that are most important to you.
- To read the full review, simply click on 'more'.
- You can also post reviews on TripAdvisor by clicking on the 'Write a review' link.
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel (c) TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved.
- Total so far: HKD 0.00
Check our online FAQs for answersLearn more
Call our travel experts at 800 938 600 (toll-free)
- Change or start a new search /trips/search/hotels_overlay?hotelMaxChildLimit=3&childCount=0&guestCounts=1&partnerId=5004&maxPaxLimit=4&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=143657-0-6-TRU00008%24v1v%24&childAges=&city=Singapore&numRooms=1&hotelMaxRooms=3&numNights=3&globalHotelsChannelId=78&path=hotels&hotelMaxAdultLimit=4&pTxId=1906529&checkInDate=2013-7-3&startIndex=0&checkOutDate=2013-7-6&isTopSecret=false&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&adultCount=1&childrenPerRoom=0&isDeepLinking=true&tabId=rooms&numberOfRooms=1&hotelMaxChildAgeLimit=12&checkIn=Wed+Jul+03+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&configId=S96381308&intcmp=mastercard_L_2012apr10_HTL_SIN_ResortsWorld&checkOut=Sat+Jul+06+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&checkInDay=3&checkInMonthAndYear=2013-7&ac_country=&channel=HotelWebUI&hotelRequestId=317015220845250&includePolicies=false&showDefaultRoomsOnly=false
- Call our travel experts at 800 938 600 (toll-free)