Your trip to Hong-Kong
Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Kowloon waterfront just steps from the famous Victoria Harbour. The hotel is nestled in a charming cafe and boutique-laden neighborhood with easy access to major tourist destinations and transport links. Only 5 minutes from the hotel is major transport hub H... Read More
About Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Grand Kowloon is a deluxe five-star hotel situated on the Kowloon waterfront just steps from the famous Victoria Harbour. The hotel is nestled in a charming cafe and boutique-laden neighborhood with easy access to major tourist destinations and transport links. Only 5 minutes from the hotel is major transport hub Hunghom MTR station providing local travel links as well as access to the Mainland. By complimentary hotel shuttle, guests are 10 minutes from the shopping epicentre - Tsim Sha Tsui and adjacent to the hotel are ferries traveling to Hong Kong Island where guests can also access Hong Kong's many beautiful outlying islands.
The grand marble lobby boasts spectacular panorama views of the Harbour while the hotel contains 554 spacious and well-appointed guestrooms including 86 suites and serviced suites. The rooms are wireless broadband-ready with the majority of the rooms boasting inspiring Harbour views and all contain amenities essential to both the business and leisure traveler.
Key facilities include wireless broadband Internet service available throughout the hotel, a top floor fully equipped fitness centre and sauna, steam bath and Spa Services, a rooftop swimming pool featuring a one-sided glass wall overlooking the harbor, six restaurants, a 4,500 sq ft. Grand Ballroom and four versatile function rooms for meetings and conferences.
20 Tak Fung Street Whampoa Ga, Wampoa Garden Hong Kong , HK NIL
- Dining Options: Number of Bars in Hotel: 1 Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 6 ON PROPERTY: Waterfront Bar Terrace Victoria Harbours signature dining and entertainment venue. Inside, a warm and stylish bar has a live band playing from Monday to Saturday. Outdoors, an ambient harbour front terrace is perfect for lunch, dinner or drinks. Robatayaki Experience rustic decor, traditional charm and freshly grilled produce at Robatayaki. Robatayaki features rooms lined with old-world oak. Traditional Japanese barbecue is skillfully prepared by master chefs on open grills. Sushi, sashimi and a selection of fine sake round off every meal. A private VIP room seats 20 and is perfect for private gatherings. The Promenade The Promenade offers fabulous harbour views and an extended new VIP area. Lined with floor to ceiling harbour view windows, marble flooring and plush seating creating an opulent venue. The Promenade boasts additional live- cooking stations and a quality selection of seafood. Harbour Grill Sweeping views combine with fine dining in a relaxed, harbour view setting where premium quality beef features on an ever-evolving menu of seasonal dishes. Our extensive wine list is as impressive as the lights on Victoria Harbour. Corner Cafe A contemporary, naturally lit cafe situated in a quiet corner of our regal lobby. Indulge yourself in delightful cakes, pastries and chocolates prepared by our pastry chefs. Hoi Yat Heen The tastes of Canton Province and the views of modern day Hong Kong and Victoria Harbour unite to create a memorable Chinese dining experience. A highlight of your afternoon will be our succulent dim-sum specialties.
- Hong Kong Intl Airport From Hong kong International Airport proceed to North Lantau Highway, which will lead you to Cheung Tsing Tunnel. Continue along Route 3 along Lin Cheung Road and turn left when you reach Wui Cheung Road. From Wui Cheung Road, turn right onto Canton Road and Kowloon Park Drive. At the end of the road, make a left turn into Salisbury Road, and keep driving along Hunghom Road after the Hunghom bypass. Keep going straight and eventually you reach Tak Fung Street. One block down, turn right and in front is Harbour Grand Kowloon.
- Hung Hom Station (to China) 1.2 Mi
- Hong Kong Studium 1.2 Mi
- Hk Convention Exhibition Centre 5.0 Mi
- HKG: 24.0 Mile
- Air Conditioning
- Car rental desk
- Dry cleaning*
- Executive floor
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Private dining for groups
*Additional charges may apply
- Data port
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Health Club
- Swimming pool
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
- Smoking not permitted
Credit cards accepted by hotel
- American Express
Hotels Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking
This site acts as a sales agent on behalf of the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider has its own terms and conditions which are detailed on this page and apply to your booking in addition to the sites terms and condition which can be found on the website or at the checkout.
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisorWrite a review
- The TripAdvisor Traveller rating for each hotel is displayed on the right hand side of the Reviews tab of the Hotel details page.
- The ratings range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
- We do not filter any of the reviews or ratings supplied to us by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel has been rated by TripAdvisor members for its suitability on a number of key factors, such as families or honeymooners.
- They are also rated on other factors, including cleanliness and value for money, to help you make a decision based on the facilities that are most important to you.
- To read the full review, simply click on 'more'.
- You can also post reviews on TripAdvisor by clicking on the 'Write a review' link.
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel (c) TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved.
- Total so far: HKD 0.00
Check our online FAQs for answersLearn more
Call our travel experts at 800 938 600 (toll-free)
- Change or start a new search /trips/search/hotels_overlay?hotelMaxChildLimit=3&childCount=0&guestCounts=1&partnerId=5004&maxPaxLimit=4&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=18624-0-6-EXC00018%24v1v%24&childAges=&city=Hong-Kong&numRooms=1&hotelMaxRooms=3&numNights=1&path=hotels&hotelMaxAdultLimit=4&pTxId=1508179&startIndex=0&checkInDate=2013-9-17&checkOutDate=2013-9-18&isTopSecret=false&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&adultCount=1&childrenPerRoom=0&isDeepLinking=true&tabId=rooms&numberOfRooms=1&hotelMaxChildAgeLimit=12&checkIn=Tue+Sep+17+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&configId=S96381308&intcmp=HOMEPAGE_BREAKING_DEALS_HTL_HKG_HarbourGrand&checkOut=Wed+Sep+18+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&checkInDay=17&checkInMonthAndYear=2013-9&ac_country=&channel=HotelWebUI&hotelRequestId=314022180811119&showDefaultRoomsOnly=false
- Call our travel experts at 800 938 600 (toll-free)