Your trip to Taipei
Royal Seasons Hotel Taipei - Buffet Breakfast Included!
Grand-opened in December 2007, neoclassical aesthetics tinted with elegance and simplicity. From here, you can see the youthful heart of Taipei Dadaocheng Nostalgia intertwined with modernity. All are condensed into one night at the Royal Seasons Hotel Taipei. Fine and delicate, nostalgic and serene.It is the opening & end... Read More
About Royal Seasons Hotel Taipei - Buffet Breakfast Included!
Grand-opened in December 2007, neoclassical aesthetics tinted with elegance and simplicity. From here, you can see the youthful heart of Taipei Dadaocheng Nostalgia intertwined with modernity. All are condensed into one night at the Royal Seasons Hotel Taipei. Fine and delicate, nostalgic and serene.It is the opening & ending of Taipei amore for business/holiday travelers.
Prologues of the Tour to Taipei,About Seasons
Situated in the bustling Western district of Taipei, City on the Nanjing West Road, which is the main artery for Chongqing Circle and the Dihua business district. It is a place that takes culture, historic landmarks, and modernity into its bosom and an important pivot point for Taipei traffic.
The Civil Boulevard at its east takes you all the way to Taipei World Trade Center. The Huanhe Expressway sits at its West and Chongqing North Road leads north to Shilin, Yangming Mountain, Tianmu, Beitou, and Danshui. It is closely linked to the ChongqingNorth Road exit of National Highway #1, connecting to the airport in the shortest possible time.
Neighboring the century-old Dihua Street, Taipei Railway Station, Ningxia Night Market, Zhongshan MRT Station, and a lineup of large shopping centers are all within walking distance. Be it for holiday, shopping, or business, Seasons Royal is your best choice.
The spacious and luxurious Roman style lobby, adored with statues of Greek nymphs, completely reveals exception grandeur. The splendid hallway encroaches over a luxurious space, presenting the interior of the hotel in a dazzling style of neoclassical Roman elegance.
Each suite is designed in a unique style. Each of them is elegant and comfortable with a complete range of facilities. An array of choices is available to suit your tastes and gives you an exclusive space for a romantic, safe, and private stay.
No. 330 Nanjing W Rd Taipei , TW 104
- TPE: 20.0 Mile
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning*
- Executive floor
- Wi Fi Connection
*Additional charges may apply
- Data port
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Health Club
- Check-in time: 15:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
- Smoking not permitted
Credit cards accepted by hotel
Hotels Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking
This site acts as a sales agent on behalf of the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider has its own terms and conditions which are detailed on this page and apply to your booking in addition to the sites terms and condition which can be found on the website or at the checkout.
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisor
We're sorry, we currently have no reviews for this hotel.
- The TripAdvisor Traveller rating for each hotel is displayed on the right hand side of the Reviews tab of the Hotel details page.
- The ratings range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
- We do not filter any of the reviews or ratings supplied to us by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel has been rated by TripAdvisor members for its suitability on a number of key factors, such as families or honeymooners.
- They are also rated on other factors, including cleanliness and value for money, to help you make a decision based on the facilities that are most important to you.
- To read the full review, simply click on 'more'.
- You can also post reviews on TripAdvisor by clicking on the 'Write a review' link.
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel (c) TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved.
- Total so far: HKD 0.00
Check our online FAQs for answersLearn more
Call our travel experts at 800 938 600 (toll-free)
- Change or start a new search /trips/search/hotels_overlay?hotelMaxChildLimit=3&childCount=0&guestCounts=1&partnerId=5004&maxPaxLimit=4&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=101225-0-6-VAN00016%24v1v%24&childAges=&city=Taipei&numRooms=1&hotelMaxRooms=3&numNights=1&path=hotels&hotelMaxAdultLimit=4&pTxId=2094813&checkInDate=2013-9-17&startIndex=0&checkOutDate=2013-9-18&isTopSecret=false&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&adultCount=1&childrenPerRoom=0&isDeepLinking=true&tabId=rooms&numberOfRooms=1&hotelMaxChildAgeLimit=12&checkIn=Tue+Sep+17+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&configId=S96381308&intcmp=HOMEPAGE_BREAKING_DEALS_HTL_TPE_RoyalSeasons&checkOut=Wed+Sep+18+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&checkInDay=17&checkInMonthAndYear=2013-9&ac_country=&channel=HotelWebUI&hotelRequestId=314220000853429&showDefaultRoomsOnly=false
- Call our travel experts at 800 938 600 (toll-free)