Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at 3Dogs Hostel places you in the heart of Sao Paulo, convenient to Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais and Paulista Museum. This hostel is within close proximity of Bible Square and Santa Joana Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby. Additional features include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1930
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free parking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.