Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Sesto San Giovanni (Northern Milan), Abacus Hotel is minutes from PalaSesto and Galleria Campari. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Pala Kart Cinisello Balsamo and Vulcano Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sesto San Giovanni? This hotel has facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1990
- Indoor pool
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 4 and EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 9 August and 25 August.