Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
When you stay at Abbotsford Lodge in Callander, you'll be in the suburbs and within the vicinity of Inchmahome Priory and Lake of Menteith. This 4-star guesthouse is within the region of Deanston Distillery and Doune Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1890
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 6 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy