Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Ariadni Apartments in Heraklion (Karteros), you'll be close to Watercity Waterpark and Natural History Museum of Crete. This aparthotel is within the vicinity of Knossos Archaeological Site and Hall of the Double Axes.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 32-inch LCD televisions can provide entertainment. Conveniences include day beds, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Separate bedroom
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate living room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Day bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy