Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Bogota, Arlington Place is connected to a shopping center and convenient to UniCentro and Iserra 100 Shopping Mall. This aparthotel is within close proximity of La Castellana National Theater and World Trade Center.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 37 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and microwaves. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bogota? This aparthotel has facilities measuring 301 square feet (28 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 301
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 28
- Meeting rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Memory foam mattress
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Cable TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- Access via exterior corridors
- Sofa bed
- Free weekday newspaper
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 14,643.70 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 38,439.70 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy