Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Asaya Hotel in Nikko, you'll be convenient to Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge and Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Tobu World Square and Nikko Hanaichimonme.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a library, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). This ryokan has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Arcade/game room
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy