Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Nikko, Asaya Hotel is minutes from Kawaji Onsen and Kinugawa Onsen. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge and Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the ryokan's 2 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a library, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This ryokan has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 12
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Spa tub
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Free newspapers in lobby
- One meeting room
- Arcade/game room
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy