Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Guildford (Worplesdon), Asperion Hillside is close to Craggy Island Climbing Centre and University of Surrey. This 4-star guesthouse is within close proximity of Guildford Cathedral and Surrey Research Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Asperion Hillside. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 22 December and 5 January.