Aveyla Manta Village
Select your stay dates to check availability
Aveyla Manta Village
About the hotel
With a stay at Aveyla Manta Village in Dharavandhoo (Baa Atoll), you'll be minutes from Dharavandhoo Mosque and close to Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. This Baroque hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Free area shuttle
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2015
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate bedroom
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 200.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 153.00 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 45.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 45.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy