Aye Yar River View Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability
Aye Yar River View Resort
About the hotel
With a stay at Aye Yar River View Resort in Bagan (Old Bagan), you'll be minutes from Bagan Archaeological Museum and close to Gawdawpalin Temple. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Thatbyinnyu Temple and Ananda Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of floors - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1950
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Full-service spa
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15.00 (one way), (from 4 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 84.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD USD 75
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD USD 40 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD USD 95
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD USD 50 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 31 12 per adult: USD 95.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy