Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at B Hotel places you in the heart of Salvador, convenient to House of the Red River and Joventino Silva City Park. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Paciencia Beach and Itaigara Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli serving guests of B Hotel.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Year Built 2011
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Television in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy