Bandai Silver Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Bandai Silver Hotel
About the hotel
Bandai Silver Hotel is in the heart of Niigata, walking distance from Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum and Bandai Pavilion. This hotel is within close proximity of Bandai Bridge and Befco Bakauke Observatory Room.
Make yourself at home in one of the 222 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of restaurants - 4
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy