Matiz Dubai Macaé
Select your stay dates to check availability
Matiz Dubai Macaé
About the hotel
A stay at Matiz Dubai Macaé places you in the heart of Macae, convenient to SESI Macaé and Shopping Plaza Macae Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Cavaleiros Beach and Pecado Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Roll-in shower
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- In-room accessibility
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Electric kettle
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate