Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Biwako Hanakaido, you'll be centrally located in Otsu, convenient to Kyu Chikurinin Garden and Hiyoshi Taisha. This hotel is within close proximity of Izu Shrine and Lake Biwa Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a library, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy