Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Biwako Hotel in Otsu, you'll be minutes from Honpukuji Temple and Biwako Hall. This hotel is within close proximity of Biwako Canal Memorial Hall and Otsu Painting Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Conference space
- Free self parking
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2376 for adults and JPY 1188 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy