Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Osaka (Tennoji), Boarding House is minutes from Abeno Harukas Building and Horikoshi Shrine. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Shitenno-ji Temple and Q's Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift).
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Rooftop terrace
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Shared bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Shared/communal kitchen
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.