Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel in Bogota (Calle 100), you'll be convenient to La Castellana National Theater and World Trade Center. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Iserra 100 Shopping Mall and Virrey Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Year Built 1978
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Free breakfast
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 11
- Meeting rooms 14
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Memory foam mattress
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 84000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy