Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera
Select your stay dates to check availability
Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera
About the hotel
With a stay at Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo, you'll be in a shopping district and convenient to Ibirapuera Park and Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium. This hotel is within close proximity of Shopping Vila Olimpia and Japanese Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 600 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 7180 square feet (667 square meters), including meeting rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space size (meters) - 667
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 48 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.45 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy