Bristol Upper Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Bristol Upper Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Bristol Upper Hotel in Curitiba (Alto da Rua Quinze), you'll be convenient to Major Antonio Couto Pereira Stadium and Botanical Garden of Curitiba. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Federal University of Parana and Guaira Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Total number of rooms - 98
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 7
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 16,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 19 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy