Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Bariloche (Playa Bonita), Bungalows Maniu is convenient to San Eduardo Chapel and Cerro Otto Cable Car. This cottage is within close proximity of Cerro Viejo Eco Park and Cerro Otto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves, housekeeping is provided on weekdays only, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy