Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Burlington Hotel in Folkestone, you'll be in the business district and minutes from Lower Leas Coastal Park, and close to Leas Cliff Hall. This hotel is within close proximity of Leas Lift and Folkestone Harbour.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Conference space
- Year Built 1880
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - etx-michelle4
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 17 March 2015 until further notice. Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.