Business Hotel Nissei
Select your stay dates to check availability
Business Hotel Nissei
About the hotel
Located in Osaka (Chuo), Business Hotel Nissei is minutes from Kuromon Ichiba Mall and Hozenji-Yokocho Alley. This hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 25 September 2017 until further notice. The following areas are affected: