Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Buzios (Humaita), Byblos Pousada is minutes from Orla Bardot and Buziosnauta. This pousada is within close proximity of Armacao Beach and Buzios Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the pousada's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Pool sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: BRL 1.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Destination fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy