Camping Village Roma
Select your stay dates to check availability
Camping Village Roma
About the hotel
A stay at Camping Village Roma places you in the heart of Rome, convenient to Hydromania and St. Peter's Basilica. This campground is within close proximity of Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums.
Make yourself at home in one of the 300 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a nightclub. This campground also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.
Satisfy your appetite at the campground's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Picnic area
- Coffee shop or café
- Snack bar/deli
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Roll-in shower
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12-13 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 8 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.40 per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 8 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy