Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Carmelo Hostel places you in the heart of Carmelo, walking distance from Uama Theater and Independence Square. This hostel is within close proximity of Artigas Square and La Familia Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and a television in a common area. Additional amenities at this hostel include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Billiards or pool table
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: UYU 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy