Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Casa 95 in Bogota (Chico), you'll be minutes from Del Chico Park and close to World Trade Center. This aparthotel is within close proximity of Park 93 and Museum Mercedes Sierra de Perez.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and minibars, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the aparthotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free local calls
- LED TV
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 40000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy