Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability
Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa
About the hotel
With a stay at Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), you'll be minutes from Santo Domingo Square and Puerta del Reloj. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Botero's Mujer Reclinada and Santo Domingo Church and Monastery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Cartagena? This hotel has facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 2152
- Luggage storage
- Full-service spa
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free reception
- Billiards or pool table
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- First-run movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 99 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3 per person, per night