Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Lima (Miraflores), Casa Serena is minutes from Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland Museum and La Tarumba Theater. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Virgen Milagrosa Church and Miraflores Central Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This Art Deco guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a library. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- In-room accessibility
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- Free newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 66 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy