Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Bogota (Chapinero), Celebrities Suites is minutes from Av. Chile Shopping Center and El Castillo Shopping Center. This romantic aparthotel is within close proximity of High Technology Center and Unilago Shopping Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. 32-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. Additional features at this Art Deco aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bogota? This aparthotel features 100 square feet (9 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 8
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 100
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2006
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- In-room accessibility
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 9
- Free breakfast
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- LED TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- Premium TV channels
- Individually decorated
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 5 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 42000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy