Celi Hotel Aracaju
Select your stay dates to check availability
Celi Hotel Aracaju
About the hotel
With a stay at Celi Hotel Aracaju in Aracaju (Coroa do Meio), you'll be close to Riomar Shopping Center and Aracaju Oceanarium. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Sementeiras Park and Cajueiros Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Aracaju? This hotel features 2012 square feet (187 square meters) of event facilities.
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (feet) - 2012
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 187
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 90.00 per day