Centro Al Manhal
Select your stay dates to check availability
Centro Al Manhal
About the hotel
With a stay at Centro Al Manhal, you'll be centrally located in Abu Dhabi, walking distance from Al Nahyan Stadium and close to Al Bateen Palace. This hotel is within close proximity of Madinat Zayed Shopping Center and Khalidiyah Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 229 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Abu Dhabi? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Free valet parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 20
- Express check-in
- Free reception
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Pool umbrellas
- Rooftop terrace
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Electric kettle
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 89 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one-way)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.According to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Finance, Value Added Tax (VAT) is likely to be introduced across the UAE on 1 January 2018. The VAT rate is likely to be 5% and will be applied (where applicable under the law) on all rates, fees and other charges covered by the stay with us, starting from 1 January 2018. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy