Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Chakana Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, steps from Cusco Craft Center and minutes from Centro de Textiles. This hostel is within close proximity of Plaza Tupac Amaru and Temple of the Sun.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and washers/dryers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Chakana Hostel. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Free breakfast
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower only
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired Internet
- Premium bedding
- Room service
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy