Chal� Apart Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Chal� Apart Hotel
About the hotel
Located in Bauru, Chalé Apart Hotel is convenient to Portugal Square and Bauru Community Forest. This aparthotel is within the vicinity of Bauru Shopping and Edhegal Aparicio B Londo Square.
Stay in one of 24 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Chalé Apart Hotel. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the aparthotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1987
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 45 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Pet deposit: BRL 45,00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy