Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Chalet Shiga in Yamanouchi (Shiga Highlands), you'll be close to Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center and Jigokudani Monkey Park. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Maruike Ski Area and Hasuike Ski Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and slippers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Chalet Shiga, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Ski passes available
- One meeting room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Limited housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy