Chateau de la Pioline
Select your stay dates to check availability
Chateau de la Pioline
About the hotel
When you stay at Chateau de la Pioline in Aix-en-Provence, you'll be in a shopping district and close to Vasarely Foundation and Cours Mirabeau. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Paul Cezanne University and Pavillon Noir.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Espresso maker
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Individually decorated
- Room service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 December to 04 January:
- Dining venue