Chateau de la Pioline
Select your stay dates to check availability
Chateau de la Pioline
About the hotel
When you stay at Chateau de la Pioline in Aix-en-Provence, you'll be in a shopping district and close to Vasarely Foundation and Cours Mirabeau. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Paul Cezanne University and Pavillon Noir.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 36-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of floors - 3
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Room service
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 December to 04 January:
- Dining venue