Chateau de la Pioline
Select your stay dates to check availability
Chateau de la Pioline
About the hotel
When you stay at Chateau de la Pioline in Aix-en-Provence, you'll be in a shopping district and close to Vasarely Foundation and Cours Mirabeau. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Fondation Victor Vasarely and La bastide du Jas de Bouffan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Roll-in shower
- Meeting rooms
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free cribs/infant beds
- iPod docking station
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Espresso maker
- Designer toiletries
- Room service
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Flat-panel TV
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 19 December to 04 January:
- Dining venue