Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Chill-Out Guesthouse places you in the heart of Manila, minutes from Malate Church and close to SM Mall of Asia. This hostel is within close proximity of Baywalk and Manila Zoo.
Stay in one of 12 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hostel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Partially open bathroom
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- Up to 6 children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 100 and PHP 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy