Cirucco Bay Hotel & Camping
Select your stay dates to check availability
Cirucco Bay Hotel & Camping
About the hotel
With a stay at Cirucco Bay Hotel & Camping in Milazzo (Capo di Milazzo), you'll be convenient to Sanctuary of St Anthony of Padua and Piscina di Venere. This beach caravan park/campground is within close proximity of Castello di Milazzo and Antiquarium of Milazzo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the caravan park/campground's beachfront restaurant, where you can dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a beach bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Free beach cabanas
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Luggage storage
- Beach sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- On private beach
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 30
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Climate control
- Rainfall showerhead
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Beach loungers
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy