Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Città Studi in Milan (Citta Studi), you'll be convenient to Istituto Besta and Teatro alla Scala. This hotel is within close proximity of Politecnico di Milano and Orto Botanico di Cascina Rosa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and rollaway/extra beds can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after midnight
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy