Clayton Hotel Belfast
Select your stay dates to check availability
Clayton Hotel Belfast
About the hotel
With a stay at Clayton Hotel Belfast, you'll be centrally located in Belfast, steps from Ulster Hall and minutes from St. Malachy's Church. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Grand Opera House and Belfast City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.5 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy