Club Hotel Casapueblo
Select your stay dates to check availability
Club Hotel Casapueblo
About the hotel
Located in Punta Ballena, Club Hotel Casapueblo is by the ocean, minutes from Casa Pueblo, and close to Solanas Beach. This hotel is within the vicinity of Arboreto Lussich and La Chihuahua Natural Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this Mediterranean hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 300 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a library. Planning an event in Punta Ballena? This hotel has facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- One meeting room
- In-room accessibility
- Spa services on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Poolside bar
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- LCD TV
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Individually furnished
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Separate sitting area
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: UYU 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 1 May and 6 September.