Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
Select your stay dates to check availability
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
About the hotel
With a stay at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu in Dhunikolhu (Baa Atoll), you'll be close to Thulhaadho Harbor and Hulhangu Jetty. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Thulhaadho Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a swim-up bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and a library.
- Wedding services
- Beach umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Swim-up bar
- Beach towels
- On private beach
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Full-service spa
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1998
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 442.80 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 265.68 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 299.66
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 224.75 (from 2 to 13 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 299.66
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 224.75 (from 2 to 13 years old)
- Airplane or floatplane transfer per adult: USD 460 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 275 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy