Comfort Hotel Manaus
Select your stay dates to check availability
Comfort Hotel Manaus
About the hotel
With a stay at Comfort Hotel Manaus in Manaus (Industrial District), you'll be close to Povos da Amazonia Cultural Center and Teatro Amazonas. This hotel is within close proximity of Studio 5 Festival Mall Manaus and Convention Center and Capela do Pobre Diabo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Manaus? This hotel features 3228 square feet (300 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 132
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Number of floors - 6
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 80 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 2.4 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy