Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Uberlandia, Comfort Uberlândia is minutes from Sen. Camilo Chaves Square and Uberlandia Municipal Theater. This hotel is within close proximity of Uberlandia Convention Center and Uberlandia Municipal City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Planning an event in Uberlandia? This hotel has facilities measuring 1592 square feet (148 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1592
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 148
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.