Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Conde Hotel in Maceio (Cruz das Almas), you'll be minutes from Cruz das Almas Beach and close to Jatiuca Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Jacarecica Beach and Maceio Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1993
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.