Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
In the heart of Ise, Core is close to Komyoji Temple and Yamatohime-no-miya Shrine. This ryokan is within close proximity of Jingu Chokokan Museum and Matsuo Kanonji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shared bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.