Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Cosmos is in the heart of Rome, walking distance from Historic Museum of the Liberation and Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II. This townhouse accommodation is close to Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 10,00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy