Country International Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Country International Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Country International Hotel in Barranquilla (Metropolitana), you'll be minutes from Centro Comercial Villa Country and close to Romelio Martinez Stadium. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Barranquilla Zoo and Romantic Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Free self parking
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 7
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1997
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free local calls
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 48000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7300.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy