Hotel Tequendama Bogotá
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Tequendama Bogotá
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Tequendama Bogotá, you'll be centrally located in Bogota, steps from Planetario Distrital and Torre Colpatria. This family-friendly hotel is close to Monserrate and Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 573 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Hair salon
- Accessible bathroom
- Indoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms 39
- Conference space
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 573
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: COP 17000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy